SakuraMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SakuraMS

SakuraMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alucard

GM application Empty
PostSubject: GM application   GM application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 8:37 pm

Name:Ricky
In-game Name:Alucard
Job you willing to apply for:(GM)
Past Experiences as a GM: I played my friends account, which was a GM. I learned how to summon monsters and spawn items. Maybe i could learn some more. =]
Your Skills:A good leader. Being serious/funny
Time Zone:Eastern Time US
What you would offer to Sakura MS: Having fun, hopefully more people, a better community.
Why we should choose you:Well, i am very helpful. Ill take time and consideration to other players. When someone asks for help, such as ksing,spamming, and harassing i will come to aid. I want to become a GM simply because I can relate to all of the Maplers that I encounter. I know how they feel when being talked to. If someone gets me irritated i will calm down. I won't take my rage out on other players or co workers. Most of all i just want everyone to have fun. That is what maplestory is about.

p.s Im usually on a lot.
Back to top Go down
GM | ExC
Admin

GM application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM application   GM application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:48 am

yes i have considered your application. Would it be possible for you to leave your MSN details here so I can contact you for futher information ^^

GM | ExC
Back to top Go down
Alucard

GM application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM application   GM application I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:04 am

MSN:LmRicky@hotmail.com
AIM:DeathxSpartans
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GM application Empty
PostSubject: Re: GM application   GM application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GM application
Page 1 of 1