SakuraMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SakuraMS

SakuraMS

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions to the server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Loveylin95

Suggestions to the server Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions to the server   Suggestions to the server I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:39 am

Hi players and Gm's of sakurams. ^-^ I can probably tell you guys hold events. But you guys should consider having different GM's do different specific jobs. Examples:

Coder- I think every server NEEDS a coder..so ya

Event GM's- have about 2-4 GM's hold events during different times, and doesnt always have to be leveling events. I love to entertain others with events, and know plenty that can make people happy

Wedding GM's- people who may want to get married on sakura ms can just ask some specific wedding GM, get the map id, and warp there. Even bring guest.

Banner GMs- GM's experienced with banners and professional at it, should do it, increasing the population of a server. I make plenty banners, probably not that good, thats why you should find professional and hardworking ones.

Video GM's- GM's who may be experienced at making videos, and can make something look cool, fun, etc. I have done many vids b4, MMV's, Advertising, etc.

Im not saying you should do this, this is just a consideration. I hope you think about this idea and give it good thought. Thank you for taking your time to read this topic, bye Smile

-Lin~<3
Back to top Go down
iPoopie

iPoopie

Suggestions to the server Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to the server   Suggestions to the server I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:24 pm

Ur propably right Very Happy No need for Wedding GM i suppose. And whos able to find a haxer out of Gm's can just Ban. Not sure about the "VideoGm" either. I think SakuraMs doesnt need one o-O

But. Event Gm's are needed. Also Coder. Those are like must have.

Thanks for the ideas anyways : ]
Back to top Go down

Suggestions to the server
Page 1 of 1